ICICI Bank Personal Loan in New Delhi and NCR.
If you live in Delhi or the NCR and need money for your dream wedding, family vacation or home renovation, you can quickly get an Instant ICICI Bank Personal Loan
. The facility is also available for emergencies, medical expenses and debt consolidation.
Your Ready Reckoner For an ICICI Instant Personal Loan.
|Minimum Income Credited To The Salary A/C
|Age of Applicant
||23 years to 58 years
|Vintage of Employment
||Minimum of 12 months
|Personal Loan Amount Disbursed
||₹1 Lakhs to ₹ 40 Lakhs
|Rate of Interest @reducing balance
||10.5% - 13%
|Processing Fees as Per Loan Amount.
||Nil to 2.5%
|Tenure Applicable From
||12 to 60 months
Significant Features of The ICICI Bank Personal Loan in Delhi.
The ICICI Bank issues a Personal To Salaried Customers
- As per the eligibility criteria, the personal Loan amounts issued by ICICI Bank are from 50k to a maximum of ₹ 40 Lakhs.
- The tenure applicable for the repayment of the Loan is from 12 to 60 months.
- ICICI Bank charges an Interest Rate from 10.99%-18% at a monthly reducing balance.
- The Applicant can repay the Loan conveniently via monthly instalments for the tenure sanctioned.
- The ICICI Bank issues Personal Loans to Employees of Listed and Non listed Companies.
- The ICICI Bank provides an instant online Personal Loan with a disbursal in 72 hours.
What Eligibility Criteria are Required For an ICICI Personal Loan in Delhi NCR?
- The ICICI Bank issues Personal Loans to all citizens of India.
- The Applicant must be at least 21 years to be eligible for the Loan. The borrower can repay the Loan till the age of 62.
- Education qualification of graduation and above is mandatory to apply for a Personal Loan.
- Monthly earnings of 30,000/- and above must reflect in the salary account of the customer.
- The ICICI Bank require a work experience of 24 months or more to be eligible for a Personal Loan.
- Applicants with a credit history must have a CIBIL Score of 720 points and above.
What are the Benefits of a Personal Loan from ICICI Bank?
Quick and Convenient
Personal Loan Types From ICICI Bank
The ICICI Bank Issues a Personal To Salaried Customers
Simple Steps To a Personal Loan
An ICICI Instant Personal Loan in Delhi
makes funds available when you need them most. An Applicant can digitally Apply ICICI Personal Loan Apply Online in Delhi
or give hard copies of documents. A streamlined process is enabled to issue funds in 72 hours.
- Fill in the Application form and submit the required documents.
- Complete the KYC verification process online.
- The ICICI Bank raises a CIBIL query to check your credit history.
- The Bank conducts verification at the residence and office premises.
- The Underwriter confirms the decision, and the loan amount is approved.
- The ICICI Bank informs the Loan terms and disburses the amount via ECS to your Bank account.
Personal Loan Charges for ICICI Personal Loan in Delhi
|50,000 - 75,000
||₹ 1 lakh
|35,000 - 50,000
|20,000 - 35,000
|Loan amount above ₹ ten lakhs
Documents Required For a Personal Loan For Seafarers in India
Proof of Identity - Passport / Driving License / Voters ID (anyone)
Proof of Residence - Leave and License Agreement / Utility Bill (not more than 3 months old) / Passport (anyone)
Aadhaar Card Copy
2 Passport Size photographs
For Income Proof
Pan Card Copy
Latest 3 months' Bank Statement (where salary/income is credited)
Salary slips for the last 3 months
Form 16 (latest)