HDFC BANK PERSONAL LOAN
Founded in August 1994, the HDFC Bank today is one of the leading private sector banks in India. Having a network of 4,281 branches spread over 2,587 cities; HDFC takes pride in servicing a customer base of about 4 crore..
With its strategy of providing its customers convenient & affordable products through multiple channels, the bank has recorded high growth volumes in all its three business segments – wholesale banking, treasury and retail banking.
Providing a complete range of Banking & Financial services HDFC Bank continues to maintain its strong growth record.
WHY HDFC BANK FOR PERSONAL LOAN.
The Personal loan is a priority product for HDFC. At the time of the Economic slowdown of 2001-2002, most Banks completely stopped or were only marginally marketing & issuing Personal Loans. HDFC Bank stood steadfast in its policies carving a niche for its self. The current personal loan portfolio of the bank stands at Rs 41,000 crore.It is now undoubtedly the market leader.
A personal loan enables individuals to meet their needs of finance required to fulfil personal obligations & needs of a lifestyle.
With years of experience the HDFC Bank now has in place progressive policies & efficient systems. An applicant can be assured of a doorstep delivery of his personal loan processed in the shortest time period.
PERSONAL LOAN POLICY FROM HDFC BANK
The Personal Loan for salaried from HDFC Bank is available for all salaried individuals meeting the Basic Criteria as follows.
- The Applicant should be an Indian Citizen.
Personal loans serviced to customers above the age of 21 years up to 58 years.
Should be gainfully employed, drawing a net salary of above 15,000/- net per month.
A Job experience or continuity of over 12 months should be established.
Proof of regular Salary credits should be available in the Bank Statement
- Minimal Education Qualifications of Graduation or pre Graduation preferred.
PERSONAL LOAN ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR HDFC BANK
As per the HDFC Bank Policy
- HDFC Bank offers Personal loan as an unsecured loan without any security.
- Loan amounts that can be issued is from 50,000/- up to 25, 00,000
- Tenure for the Loan amount is from 12 months to 60 months
- Net Salary of the Applicant: The monthly net salary or the income determines the Loan amount that the Bank will disburse. The applicant should be comfortable in meeting his/her monthly expenses after paying back the monthly Emi to the Bank.
PART PAYMENT DETAILS
Key points to be noted
- Part-payment will be allowed subject to loan tenure of 12 EMIs being completed i.e. Post 12 EMIs
- Part payment will be allowed maximum twice during the entire tenure of the loan
- Part payment is allowed only once a year.
- At any point in time, each part payment will not exceed 25% of Principal Outstanding.
Charges to be paid on the part payment
- 13-24 Months – 4% of the part payment amount
- 25-36 Months – 3% of the part payment amount
- >36 Months – 2% of the part payment amount
*All other terms & conditions as per PERSONAL LOAN policy of the HDFC Bank
Why should I choose HDFC Bank for a personal loan?
HDFC Bank is the most famous private sector bank in the country known for their best personal loan and financial services. The hassle-free application process, minimum documentation and easy loan approval make HDFC a preferred choice among loan borrowers. HDFC provides a personal loan to both salaried and self-employed applicants ranging from Rs.50, 000 to a maximum of Rs. 40 lakh. With flexible repay tenure, low-interest rates and added benefits, HDFC offers one of the best personal loan services in the banking sector.
Features and Benefits of HDFC Personal Loan
HDFC Bank offers a wide range of benefits for loan borrowers:
1. Online application form: people that wish to apply for a personal loan from HDFC Bank can fill the application form online instead of physically coming to the bank.
2. Minimum documents: key documents required while applying for a personal loan are identity proof, address proof, income proof and current salary slip with FORM 16. Minimum documents and easy application process makes HDFC Bank a preferred choice in personal loan sector.
3. Low-interest rate: the bank decides interest rates at the time of loan approval. It usually depends upon the principal loan amount, loan history, CIBIL score and repayment capabilities of the applicant. Typically, interest rate ranges from 11.25% – 18% on the total loan amount.
4. Maximum loan amount: Applicants can now apply for a personal loan amount of Rs. 40 lakh. The loan amount is different for each individual. The loan amount depends on credit history, CIBIL Score etc. of the applicant.
5. Quick loan disbursal: an applicant with proper documents can get their loan amount within one working day after their loan approval whereas pre-approved applicants can get their loan within flat 10 seconds.
6. Flexible loan repayment tenure: depending on the monthly income and repayment capabilities, HDFC Bank offers flexible loan repayment tenure to its applicants. Usually, the tenure ranges from 12-60 months.
7. Preference to women applicants: HDFC Bank provides a special offer for women applicants known as the Personal Loan Diva Scheme. Under the scheme, a loan amount of Rs.3 lakh is pre-approved with 100 special offers in premium brands and services.
8. Free insurance cover: all approved personal loan comes with the added benefit of Rs.8 lakh accidental cover and an additional cover of Rs.1 lakh for critical illness without any additional charges.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
The maximum personal loan amount you can get is Rs. 40 lakh. However, the eligible loan amount is decided by the bank depending on your loan history, CIBIL score and loan tenure.
HDFC offers a variety of choices through which you can repay your loan amount like Equal Monthly Instalments (EMIs), post-dated cheques, electric clearance service (ECS) and also standing instructions to debit EMIs from your HDFC Bank account.
You will get preference, low-interest rate, less processing fee, minimal paperwork and speedy approval if you already have a salary account in any HDFC Bank.
No collateral is needed to get a personal loan from HDFC Bank. Your loan approval entirely depends on your loan history, repayment capabilities, CIBIL score etc.
Key documents required while applying for HDFC personal loan are identity proof, address proof, six-month bank statement and salary slip with the current FORM 16.
The rate of interest is different for every applicant. It is decided by the bank depending upon the individual’s monthly income, repayment capabilities and loan tenure. Usually, the interest rate ranges from 11.29% to 21%.
You can start repaying your loan any time after 12 months of loan sanction. The bank also gives you an option to foreclose your loan after paying 12 EMIs by issuing a demand draft.
You will have to pay a service charge of Rs. 500 if you want to change the repayment mode of your HDFC personal loan.
Along with low-interest rate and flexible repayment tenure, HDFC Bank offers other benefits along with the personal loan like accident insurance of Rs. 8 lakh and critical illness cover of Rs 1 lakh without any additional charges.
The bank checks all the submitted documents before approving a personal loan. You can expect disbursal of your loan within four hours of loan approval.
The pre-payment of the personal loan is allowed only after paying 12 EMIs of your personal loan. However, prepayment is only allowed twice in the entire tenure, once in a single financial year. Also, the pre-payment should even not exceed 25% of the entire principal loan amount.
You can visit www.hdfcbank.com/services or call on our 24/7 helpline number. You can get any information regarding your HDFC personal loan by mentioning the loan details like loan account number, applicant’s name etc. to our bank executives.
HDFC Bank offers Balance Transfer Facilities to applicants having a personal loan with a high interest rate. This facility lowers the loan EMI by 11.75%* on the existing loan transfer.*Terms and Conditions Apply
Some HDFC BANK Branches in Delhi where you can get a HDFC BANK Personal Loan
|Bank||Branch||IFSC Code||Branch Address|
|HDFC Bank||Anand Vihar||HDFC0001668||A-38 ANAND VIHAR, NEW DELHI, DELHI 110092|
|HDFC Bank||KG Marg||HDFC0000003||209 – 214, KAILASH BUILDING, 26, KASTURBA GANDHI MARG, NEW DELHI DELHI 110001|
|HDFC Bank||Vasant Vihar||HDFC0000011||D-1, SHOPPING CENTRE NO 2, VASANT VIHAR, NEW DELHI, DELHI 110057|
|HDFC Bank||ORN Market||HDFC0000026||13-B PUSA ROAD, BAZAR MARG,OLD RAJINDER NAGAR, NEW DELHI, DELHI 110060|
|HDFC Bank||Greater Kailash 2||HDFC0000027||M-44, GREATER KAILASH-II MARKET,NEW DELHI, DELHI 110048|
|HDFC Bank||Safdarjang Market||HDFC0000032||C-5 SAFDARJUNG DEVELOPMENT AREA COMMERCIAL COMPLEX, NEW DELHI, DELHI 110016|
|HDFC Bank||Saket Branch||HDFC0000043||E – 143,SAKET, NEW DELHI, DELHI 110017|
|HDFC Bank||Anand Niketan||HDFC0000336||C-17, ANAND NIKETAN, NEW DELHI, DELHI 110021|
|HDFC Bank||New Friends Colony||HDFC0000089||D 965 NEW FRIENDS COLONY, OPP.MATA KA MANDIR, NEW DELHI, DELHI 110065|
|HDFC Bank||Punjabi Bagh||HDFC0000091||27, WEST AVENUE ROAD,WEST PUNJABI BAGH,NEW DELHI, DELHI 110026|
|HDFC Bank||Greater Kailash 1||HDFC0000092||5-65, GREATER KAILASH – 1, NEW DELHI, DELHI 110048|
|HDFC Bank||Vikash Marg||HDFC0000120||GF 01,02 03, LAXMI DEEP BUILDING, LAXMI NAGAR DIST CENTRE, VIKAS MARG, NEW DELHI, DELHI 110092|
|HDFC Bank||Janakpuri||HDFC0000129||PLOT NO. 28, BLOCK B, COMMUNITY CENTRE, JANAKPURI, NEW DELHI, DELHI 110058|
|HDFC Bank||Palam||HDFC0000132||D-5, MAHAVIR ENCLAVE, PALAM DABRI ROAD, PALAM, NEW DELHI, DELHI 110045|
|HDFC Bank||Defence Colony||HDFC0000134||D-23,DEFENCE COLONY, NEW DELHI, DELHI 110024|
|HDFC Bank||Gopinath Bazar||HDFC0000139||1/72, GOPINATH BAZAR, DELHI CANTONEMENT, NEW DELHI, DELHI 110010|
|HDFC Bank||East Patel Nagar||HDFC0000144||2/10 EAST PATEL NAGAR, NEW DELHI, DELHI 110018|
|HDFC Bank||Pitampura Community Center||HDFC0000158||PITAMPURA COMMUNITY CENTRE NN TOWERS PITAMPURA 23-A, NN TOWERS, COMMUNITY CENTRE (NEAR RANI BAGH) ROAD NO 44, PITAMPURA NEW DELHI 110034|
|HDFC Bank||Vivek Vihar||HDFC0000193||B – 5, ASHOKA NIKETAN MAIN ROAD, NEAR VIVEK VIHAR, NEW DELHI, DELHI 110092|
|HDFC Bank||Chandni Chowk||HDFC0000217||536 MAHALAXMI BUILDING, CHANDNI CHOWK, NEW DELHI, DELHI 110006|
|HDFC Bank||Gujranwala Town||HDFC0000247||B-10, GUJRANWALA TOWN PART IRING ROAD, NEW DELHI, DELHI 110009|
|HDFC Bank||Panchsheel Park||HDFC0000248||S-355, PANCHSHEEL PARK, NEW DELHI, DELHI, 110017|
|HDFC Bank||Dwarka||HDFC0000249||AGGARWAL CENTRAL PLAZA, PLOT NO 11, SECTOR 5 DWARKA, NEW DELHI, DELHI 110075|
|HDFC Bank||Kalkaji||HDFC0000271||CC 31, KALKAJI, NEW DELHI, DELHI 110019|
|HDFC Bank||Rohini||HDFC0000272||RG COMPLEX, PLOT NO 4, DDA COMMUNITY CENTER, SECTOR IX, ROHINI, NEW DELHI, DELHI 110085|
|HDFC Bank||Vasant Kunj||HDFC0000273||SITE NO 2, OCF POCKET, SECTOR C, VASANT KUNJ, NEW DELHI, DELHI 110070|
|HDFC Bank||Rohini||HDFC0000272||RG COMPLEX, PLOT NO 4, DDA COMMUNITY CENTER, SECTOR IX, ROHINI, NEW DELHI, DELHI 110085|
|HDFC Bank||Ashok Vihar||HDFC0000287||B-3/2, ASHOK VIHAR PHASE-II, NEW DELHI, DELHI 110052|
|HDFC Bank||Rajouri Garden||HDFC0000292||J-12/21, RAJOURI GARDEN, NEW DELHI, DELHI 110027|
|HDFC Bank||Mayur Vihar||HDFC0000293||10-LSC,B-BLOCK, MAYUR VIHAR PHASE-II, NEW DELHI, DELHI 110091|
|HDFC Bank||Lajpat Nagar||HDFC0000294||A-9,RING ROAD, LAJPAT NAGAR IV, NEW DELHI, DELHI 110024|
|HDFC Bank||Connaught Palace||HDFC0000313||H-69, OUTER CIRCLE, CONNAUGHT CIRCUS, NEW DELHI, DELHI 110001|
|HDFC Bank||Darya Ganj||HDFC0000314||4686-92, 21-AANSARI ROAD, DARYAGANJ, NEW DELHI, DELHI 110002|
|HDFC Bank||South Extention||HDFC0000319||D-9, SOUTH EXTENSION, PART II NEW DELHI, DELHI 110049|
|HDFC Bank||Vikash Puri||HDFC0000328||D-117, VIKAS PURI, NEW DELHI, DELHI 110018|
|HDFC Bank||Vashundhra||HDFC0000329||MANAV ASHRAY BLDG, 11 SERVICE CENTRE OPP DDA SPORTS COMPLEX, VASUNDHARA ENCLAVE, NEW DELHI, DELHI-110096|
|HDFC Bank||Kashmiri Gate||HDFC0000330||NO 3909-3912, HAMILTON ROAD, MORI GATE, KASHMIRI GATE, NEW DELHI, DELHI 110006|
|HDFC Bank||Shalimar Bagh||HDFC0000331||BN-11, SHALIMAR BAGH, NEW DELHI, DELHI 110088|
|HDFC Bank||Okla Industrial Area||HDFC0000337||PLOT NO 4, CAPITAL TRUST HOUSE II, MAA ANANDAMAYI MARG, OKHLA IND AREA PHASE II, NEW DELHI, DELHI 110020|
|HDFC Bank||Bamnoli Village||HDFC0000338||NO 548/2, BAMNOLI VILLAGE, NEAR DWARKA, SECTOR 28, NEW DELHI, DELHI 110045|
|HDFC Bank||Roop Nagar||HDFC0000339||4/8, MAIN ROAD, ROOP NAGAR, NEW DELHI, DELHI 110007|
|HDFC Bank||Kirti Nagar||HDFC0000363||F-38, KIRTI NAGAR, NEW DELHI, DELHI 110015|
|HDFC Bank||Adarsh Nagar||HDFC0000391||A-4, PANCHWATI, ADARSH NAGAR, DELHI 110033|
|HDFC Bank||Pitampura CD Block||HDFC0000392||PLOT NO 6, LOCAL SHOPPING CENTRE,CD BLOCK, PITAMPURA, NEW DELHI, DELHI 110034|
|HDFC Bank||Rohini Sector 11||HDFC0000393||BLOCK NO .5, SECTOR 11, ROHINI, DELHI 110085|
|HDFC Bank||Yamuna Vihar||HDFC0000395||C-1/14 A,YAMUNA VIHAR, DELHI 110053|
|HDFC Bank||Karol Bagh||HDFC0000439||NO-2212,GALI NO 64-65,J BLOCK, NAIWALA, GURUDWARA ROAD, KAROL BAGH, NEW DELHI, DELHI 110005|
|HDFC Bank||Naraina||HDFC0000440||CC-31, COMMERCIAL COMPLEX, NARAINA IND AREA, PHASE I, NEW DELHI, DELHI 110028|