HDFC BANK PERSONAL LOAN
Founded in August 1994, the HDFC Bank today is one of the leading private sector banks in India. Having a network of 4,281 branches spread over 2,587 cities; HDFC takes pride in servicing a customer base of about 4 crore..
With its strategy of providing its customers convenient & affordable products through multiple channels, the bank has recorded high growth volumes in all its three business segments – wholesale banking, treasury and retail banking.
Providing a complete range of Banking & Financial services HDFC Bank continues to maintain its strong growth record.
WHY HDFC BANK FOR PERSONAL LOAN.
The Personal loan is a priority product for HDFC. At the time of the Economic slowdown of 2001-2002, most Banks completely stopped or were only marginally marketing & issuing Personal Loans. HDFC Bank stood steadfast in its policies carving a niche for its self. The current personal loan portfolio of the bank stands at Rs 41,000 crore.It is now undoubtedly the market leader.
A personal loan enables individuals to meet their needs of finance required to fulfil personal obligations & needs of a lifestyle.
With years of experience the HDFC Bank now has in place progressive policies & efficient systems. An applicant can be assured of a doorstep delivery of his personal loan processed in the shortest time period.
PERSONAL LOAN POLICY FROM HDFC BANK
The Personal Loan for salaried from HDFC Bank is available for all salaried individuals meeting the Basic Criteria as follows.
- The Applicant should be an Indian Citizen.
Personal loans serviced to customers above the age of 21 years up to 58 years.
Should be gainfully employed, drawing a net salary of above 15,000/- net per month.
A Job experience or continuity of over 12 months should be established.
Proof of regular Salary credits should be available in the Bank Statement
- Minimal Education Qualifications of Graduation or pre Graduation preferred.
PERSONAL LOAN ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR HDFC BANK
As per the HDFC Bank Policy
- HDFC Bank offers Personal loan as an unsecured loan without any security.
- Loan amounts that can be issued is from 50,000/- up to 25, 00,000
- Tenure for the Loan amount is from 12 months to 60 months
- Net Salary of the Applicant: The monthly net salary or the income determines the Loan amount that the Bank will disburse. The applicant should be comfortable in meeting his/her monthly expenses after paying back the monthly Emi to the Bank.