Personal Loans in Gurgaon
There are two broad categories of personal loans i.e. secured personal loan and unsecured personal loan. The former is secured against mortgage of gold, insurance policies etc. while the latter does not require any mortgage from the customer.
‘Your Loan Advisors’ help you avail quick and easy finance at your doorstep.
PERSONAL LOAN ELIGIBILITY
Worried about your children’s wedding in the family? Want to send your child abroad for further studies? Want to be rent free and build your own house? Yes, Personal Loans is the answer to all these queries.
Eligibility(for) loan amount is dependent on several key factors such as your profession, work profile, ballpark expenditure, rate of interest, size of the family, residence ownership tenure of the loan among others.
As a standard practice, certain % of your monthly income is usually counted as EMI.On the basis of your monthly income, the eligibility calculator defines an approximate figure of finance.
Personal loans are usually incurred for higher studies, renovation of the residence/work place, marriage of a loved one, high end consumer products, abroad vacations, medical emergencies etc.
Some basic eligibility factors are as follows:
- Age: 21-60 years.
- Employment: Have had a job for at least 2 years, and a minimum of 1 year with your current employer
- Earning: Minimum income: Rs. 12,000/- per month net income
KEY FEATURES OF UNSECURED PERSONAL LOANS ARE
- Personal loan disbursal as fast as 2 working days
- Transparent procedure
- Loans are offered across segments like Salaried, Self employed & Professionals.
- No requirement of a guarantor or security deposits of gold/policies etc.
- Loan can be taken up to 30 lakhs
- Easy documentation
- Reduced interest rate
- Competitive pricing
- Personal Loans covers various needs of an individual
- Nil or part payment options
RATE OF INTEREST IS DEPENDENT ON
- Your monthly income
- The present company you are working for.
- Tenure available is from 12 to 60 months,
- Processing fees chargeable up to 2% of the loan amount
- Identity Proof – PAN / Passport / Driver’s License / Voter ID card / Aadhaar card, etc.) and
- Address Proof– Passport / Aadhaar card / Landlines Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill, Ration Card, etc.)
- Bank statements of the last 6 months
- Details of the previous loans and A/c Statement for last 1 year, if any
For salaried employees
- Form 16 or IT returns – last 2 years
- Salary slips for last 3 months
- Income Tax Returns
- Turnover proof/service tax returns
- Proof of business continuity
- Balance sheet for the last 3 years
- Address proof of the work place
- Qualification or registration proof required for Self-employed Professionals
Please note that the documents proof may vary from individual to individual. We take pride in ourselves on keeping up an active & responsible relationship with our customers throughout the process from applying till disbursal.